Tuesday, February 23, 2010

two great tastes that taste great together.

OMG.

The sheer marvelousness of what you are about to witness is the talk show equivalent of the very first time in history...that you got your chocolate in my peanut butter. Oh-kaaaay?



Wendy Williams - the craziest biatch with a talk show - has NORMUND GENTLE (alias Nick Mitchell) from last season on to dish about the Top 24.

This is what the boob tube was invented for...to eat my brain cells while I smile and giggle.

But, please, Wendy? Gurl...if the producers of AI called and had asked you to replace Paula Abdul?

You would be ALL OVER THAT SHIT.
"Too busy." As if.

Still, I am lighting a candle and killing a baby goat in the hopes that that Nick/Normund will be a regular correspondent on her show regarding all things Idol.

My first recap of the season is coming...tomorrow.
I don't know how you'll sleep with all that anticipation looming. Urp.

No comments: